We attach great importance to the good and transparent information of our customers and prospects. All data that arises during the use of our website or that you transmit to us, we process exclusively for the purposes mentioned here and in compliance with legal requirements. Below we have compiled important information for the protection of your data and your rights.
1. Name and contact details of the controller
Responsible according to the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is:
tour de sens
Telephone +49 (0) 711 88875530
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our websites www.tourdesens.de, www.tourdesens.com, www.tourdesens.com/de, www.tourdesens.com/es, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– date and time of access,
– name and URL of the retrieved file,
– website from which access is made (referrer URL),
– Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
– ensuring comfortable use of our website,
– evaluation of system security and stability,
– use on our homepage and / or via the social networks,
– for further administrative purposes.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. Lit. a. DSGVO expressly consented; we use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address is sufficient. The deregistration is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively you can also send your unsubscribe request to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail.
c) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via an online form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address and your first and last name, so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a. DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
d) By using our inquiry and booking form
If you commission us as part of a booking inquiry or travel booking, we process your master data electronically in order to carry out and fulfill the travel service:
· Name and address of the travel applicant
· E-mail address
· phone number
· Names of accompanying persons,
· the date of birth of all travelers.
· the participation category of all travelers (with help request, no need for help, seeing companion)
If necessary, we require additional credentials for VISA applications or flight ticket bookings (such as identity card / passport data). To prevent accidents and protect the traveler, you may provide us with health data (eg, grade of disability, disability card, food intolerances, allergies, pregnancies) and / or provide us with an emergency contact in the event of an accident or other unforeseen circumstances, so we can contact them.
The collection of these data takes place
· to identify you as our customer or client;
· to be able to work for you appropriately;
· for distribution to travel companies and / or hotels;
· for correspondence with you;
· for invoicing;
· for archiving; to handle any disputes.
The data processing by us is based on your request and is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) or b) DSGVO for the appropriate processing of the order or the customer relationship and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations from existing contractual relationships required.
III. Use of tracking tools, cookies, analysis tools and social media plug-ins
a) Tracking Tools
We do not use any advertising tracking tools on our websites
For web analysis, we use the service of Google Analytics, which uses so-called “cookies” to create anonymous user profiles (see Section III, section a)).
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
C) Google Analytics
For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/contact/impressum.html) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as:
· Browser type / version,
· used operating system,
· Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
· Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
· Time of server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purpose of market research and customization of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. In no case will your IP address be merged with other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). Alternative to browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices; In addition, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
d) Social media plug-ins
Our website includes plugins (“plugins”) from the social media network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins of Facebook are recognizable by one of the Facebook logos (white “f” on blue tile / “thumbs up” sign) or are marked with the addition “Facebook Social Plugin”. If you visit a website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and integrated by this in the website. We therefore have no influence on the extent and content of the data that Facebook collects with the help of this plugin and therefore inform you according to our knowledge (Facebook informs here: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084).
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example, press the Like button or leave a comment, the information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored there. If you are not a member of Facebook, there is still the possibility that Facebook will find out and save your IP address.
If you are a member of Facebook and do not want Facebook to collect data about you via our website and link it to your member data stored on Facebook, please log out of Facebook before visiting our page and delete cookies.
IV. Affected rights
You have the right:
· in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the category of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of a right of rectification; Deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if not collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
· in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to demand the rectification of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
· in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to require the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
· in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
· pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
· pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future,
· and according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
V. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 of the F DSGVO, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so, arising from your particular situation or the opposition directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
VI. Secure transmission of your data
If you request information via our website, register for the receipt of an e-mail newsletter or send us an online booking and personal data must be provided, this information will always be transmitted to us via an encrypted connection (SSL). This procedure protects your data from access by third parties. By the way, your online inquiry via our website does not require either your bank details or your credit card number.
These data protection is a direct translation of the underlying German language version. In case of any ambiguity or conflict between the wording of the German and the English version, the terms of the German language version shall prevail.